Start 2017 on the right foot with this list of questions to consider if you suspect mold in your home or commercial building.
• Are there existing moisture problems in the building?
• Have building materials been wet more than 48 hours? (See Table 2 and text)
• Are there hidden sources of water or is the humidity too high (high enough to
• Are building occupants reporting musty or moldy odors?
• Are building occupants reporting health problems?
• Are building materials or furnishings visibly damaged?
• Has maintenance been delayed or the maintenance plan been altered?
• Has the building been recently remodeled or has building use changed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please contact Aspen Environmental Services for mold testing and removal at (978) 681-5023. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Aspen professionals are licensed and insured and members of the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI) and the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).