Air Duct Cleaning Technician
The position is full time with overtime available many weeks. Work hours are typically Monday – Friday during the day but may require early start times (6:00 – 6:30AM) or evening or weekend work, depending on our customers’ needs. Some commercial projects may require short term overnight travel within New England.
- Exciting, growing company! Several advancement opportunities available.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401K after 1 Year of Employment with a great match!
- Competitive Salary
- Tips / Commissions
- Great work ethic – ready to work, willing to learn!
- OSHA 10 or 30 (if you do not have it yet, don’t worry, we provide the class!)
- Previous experience in a general laborer, mold remediation or air duct cleaning position is preferred but we will train qualified candidates!
- Reliable vehicle to get to the shop or to job sites.
- Valid driver’s license.
- The ability to pass a criminal/MVR background check.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs and to work safely on uneven surfaces. Some tasks may require working in confined spaces (crawlspaces, attics or mechanical spaces.