Water Damage Groveland MA, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 at 978.681.5023
Water Damage Removal and Cleanup
If your home or commercial property has suffered water damage, time is critical. The longer you wait to take care of the problem, the more likely you are to endure severe structural damage or develop mold.
No matter where the water comes from, frozen pipe water damage, a broken or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, a water heater, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, a flooded basement, attic, or crawlspace due to storms including hurricanes, we are water damage specialists who will find the source of the water damage, stop the flooding, extract the water and thoroughly dry out materials to minimize potential mold from water damage. We handle all emergency water damage situations.
“We just wanted to drop you a note letting you know how pleased we are. Your company and all your employees were so professional and caring. We heard your “Job Prep” speech to your guys and they took the time and care to keep our home clean. We couldn’t believe the attic after you left. It looked brand new. You have given our home back to us and lifted a serious problem from our shoulders. We would recommend you anytime.”
What to do when you find flood damage
- If the water source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the water main or close window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all property valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
How we handle water cleanup in Groveland, MA
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the water source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Water extraction with our truck mounted system and water pumps
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Water damage repair to bring it back to the pre loss condition.
Call us 24/7 at
Sewage Damage Cleanup Solutions in Groveland, MA
We also provide sewage damage cleanup and sewage removal services in TOWN and throughout the area. Raw sewage can be difficult to mitigate and contains high amounts of harmful bacteria. Sewage can cause serious health risks, and black water has the potential to cause extreme damage.
Because of this, only trained professionals with the right sewage cleanup equipment should handle sewage removal in TOWN. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewer waste can cause disease and severely damage your property.
Servicing the Groveland MA area including 01834.