Water Removal, Cleanup and Restoration Services
Water Removal, Water Damage Cleanup and Flood Damage Restoration Services
If your home or commercial property has suffered water damage, time is critical. The longer you wait to take care of the problem, the more likely you are to endure severe structural damage or develop mold.
No matter where the water comes from, frozen pipe water damage, a broken or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, a water heater, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, a flooded basement, attic, or crawlspace due to storms including hurricanes, we are water damage specialists who will find the source of the water damage, stop the flooding, extract the water and thoroughly dry out materials to minimize potential mold from water damage.
Call us 24/7 at
Why choose Aspen Environmental for your water damage company?
- Emergency 24/7 Services
- At your door within an hour
- Free Estimates
- Direct insurance billing
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ rating
- We are respectful to you and your home
- Personal service from trained technicians
- We can handle any emergency flood cleanup job, from small floods to Category 3 water damage
- We are your water damage repair company: “We leave your home as clean as Mountain Air”
“We just wanted to drop you a note letting you know how pleased we are. Your company and all your employees were so professional and caring. We heard your “Job Prep” speech to your guys and they took the time and care to keep our home clean. We couldn’t believe the attic after you left. It looked brand new. You have given our home back to us and lifted a serious problem from our shoulders. We would recommend you anytime.”Robert
What to do when you find water damage
- If the water source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the water main or close the opening from which water is getting in. Call an expert water cleanup company right away if you can’t see where the water is coming from.
- Move property and valuables off the wet carpet or floor, especially furniture and objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
- Encourage drying by placing fans to circulate air. This is especially important in the first 24-48 hours.
- Clean your clothing, linens and other washables that have been soaked as soon as possible.
How we handle emergency water cleanup and water damage restoration
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the water source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Water removal with our truck mounted system and water pumps
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold from water damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Water damage repair to bring it back to the pre loss condition.
Call us 24/7 at
Sewage Damage Solutions
We also provide sewage removal and sewage cleanup services. Raw sewage caused by flooding or sewage backup can be difficult to mitigate and contains high amounts of harmful bacteria. Sewage can cause serious health risks, and black water has the potential to cause extreme damage.
Because of this, only trained professionals with the right sewage cleanup equipment should handle sewage removal. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewer waste in a basement flooded with sewage, for example, can cause disease and severely damage your property. Cleaning sewage water must be done immediately by qualified water damage specialists.